jueves, 28 de enero de 2010

Mr. Shoemaker, you should learn to speak english

I understand that you have inherited a common mistake in Spain, foreign languages have never been a key player in education in this country. And I know it is hard to learn a language when you're an older person, but I think that, you being the President of the Spanish Government should make an effort to not happen as in the World Economic Forum in Davos, where you caused a delay as the only partner who could not speak the language of Shakespeare.
I suggest the method "English with a thousand words" from Professor Maurer. So at least you can avoid such grotesque situations such as those experienced today. Or if not, use the Google Translator as I did to write this article.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario